pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Multi-part image binaries not working

From: Chip Rose
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Multi-part image binaries not working
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 20:32:11 -0500

I'm using Pan 0.14.2.91. I hope you don't tell me I have to update, as it's worked great other than this problem. Plus, I've broken my distro (Xandros3) somehow - probably by forcing a apt-install from one of the testing/unstable sources. Everything works fine, except I can't update or install anything now. I guess sooner or later I'll have to reinstall a fresh Xandros, but for now this is the only ripple on the horizon, and I'd hate to wipe everything now.. But not being able to do multi-part binaries is a pain.

Good news, or bad?

 - Chip

= = = = =