pan-users

[Pan-users] Questions about outgoing message formatting in 0.125

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: [Pan-users] Questions about outgoing message formatting in 0.125
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 13:47:41 -0500

Hello all,

I'm using Pan 0.125, and I have two questions about the formatting of outgoing articles:

1. Does pan automatically wrap my message to a preset width, even if I have the "wrap text" button in the Compose window turned off? If so, what is this width?

2. I've noticed that Pan adds a blank line before my signature—at least when I use an external editor, and the signature is included in the editor's output. Is this intentional? I'd prefer that this not happen.

Thanks for all of the great work lately!  :-)

--
Benjamin D. Esham
address@hidden  |  AIM: bdesham128  |  Jabber: same as e-mail