pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Aarrghh! Where did pan.sent go??

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Aarrghh! Where did pan.sent go??
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 05:57:33 +0000 (UTC)

Beartooth <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Fri, 16 Mar 2007
23:32:19 +0000:

> I tried three or four times yesterday to post to a Gmane group, and
> thought the last time (with Pan, c&p'ing for the third time) it had
> taken. It's not there. I want to check that it did get sent, before I
> have to contact the listowner. I can't find folders, let alone pan.sent.
> Did it evaporate??

Yes, it did.  I lost a big post that way -- it sent but got filtered as a
binary I guess because it was so long.  If I had pan.sent, I could dig it
out and resend, but it's gone.

Now, before anything big, I'll either copy it off in case I need to paste
and send again, or save to drafts before sending.  Either seems to work,
but I do miss pan.sent, that's for sure.