pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Toggling the Task Window?

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Toggling the Task Window?
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:52:10 -0500

walt wrote:
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:11:30 +0000, walt wrote:
I don't want to push my luck here, but any chance you'd be willing to
make the Event Log window toggle also?

Holy shit, Charles! My wife would like me to start taking some of whatever you're taking :o)

Since you are in a manic phase already, could I interest you in writing some code to expire automatically those articles which are no longer present on any available server?

Toggling windows is 2-3 lines of code, but getting automatic
expiration right is a lot trickier.  That's a post-1.0 feature,
for sure. =)

Charles