pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Assertion failure in 0.126

From: Per Hedeland
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Assertion failure in 0.126
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 11:45:45 +0200 (CEST)

Garrison Hoffman <address@hidden> wrote:

>Charles Kerr wrote:
>> Thanks for doing the extra legwork on this.  I've got a patch up at
>> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=85937&action=view
>
>That fixed my problem; thanks Charles.

Ah, so there was an earlier report here even (and some more in
bugzilla), I guess I mentally erased that when Charles said it was an
old bug.:-) Since I had already fixed my problem I didn't really need
the patch, but as expected from the looks of it, it worked for me too
when I re-created the problem.

Maybe a minor add-on-heads-up: If you had Subject sort in pre-0.126
versions (and haven't run 0.126), it will change to Date sort when you
run a version with this patch - perfectly OK given what the patch
generally does and that these are all beta versions anyway:-), but maybe
this info can avoid some questions - you just need to change it back
(from within Pan). Author sort will suffer the same fate, but I guess
that's pretty uncommon.

--Per