pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ignore and mark as read

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ignore and mark as read
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:40:41 +0000 (UTC)

Bruce Bowler <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Wed, 11
Apr 2007 10:56:25 -0400:

> What I really want is for pan to treat those articles that I tell it to
> ignore as if they had never appeared at all (delete the headers, etc).
> What I'd be quite happy with is if "ignore articles" either "marked
> article as read" or had an option to do that (realizing that not
> everyone who wants to "ignore an article" feels the same way I do).

That has been requested, and will likely be implemented as a series of
checkboxes, auto-delete kill/ignored, auto-mark-read low/negative scored,
auto-download watched (likely with checkboxes for high/medium/zero scored
to auto-download as well, thus letting someone auto-download by
default).  However, that's slated for post 1.0 (next stable, hopefully
soon to be out, tho that's what we've been saying since August), to be
implemented presumably in the betas leading to 1.1.