pan-users

[Pan-users] po/Makefile bug still there in 0.127 on MacOS X

From: David Shochat
Subject: [Pan-users] po/Makefile bug still there in 0.127 on MacOS X
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 07:21:55 -0400

I tried building this on MacOS X with MacPorts. I still get the same problem as with 0.126 (and some earlier version) where in po/Makefile, we have macros GMSGFMT and MSGFMT defined to nothing on lines 47 and 48 respectively, causing make to fail in po. As with those other versions, if I manually edit po/Makefile to define both macros to /opt/local/bin/msgfmt, all is well. This is MacOS X 10.4.9 Intel and MacPorts 1.400 recently upgraded to latest versions of pan's dependencies.
No such problem on Ubuntu 6.10.
-- David