pan-users

[Pan-users] How can I set pan2 to show white letters on black background

From: SciFi
Subject: [Pan-users] How can I set pan2 to show white letters on black backgrounds on all panes?
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:06:53 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

We're using Apple's X11 but with the guts updated to current
XFree86-cvs (4.6.99.22+).

How might I set pan2 to show white (or 85% white) letters on a
black (15%) background?

Must I install the entire Gnome system to do this?  I'd rather
not if at all possible.  The quartz-wm is doing great as it is.

Apple's X11 does support the xinit and app-defaults stuff under
/etc/X11 .  I have a set of defs in there for xterm to do
white-on-black working fine -- could I do this for pan2, too?

Thanks for any clues.  Hoping to let my eyes relax.  ;)