pan-users

[Pan-users] Small request for the Get Headers dialog box

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Small request for the Get Headers dialog box
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 23:10:38 +0000 (UTC)

When I'm done reading a group with a great many articles (e.g. multi-part
binary groups) I 'delete' all the articles before I quit the group.  I do
this for the sake of disk space and speed of execution when sorting, etc.

As a consequence, the next time I enter the group the 'Get Headers' box
pops up with 'Get 14 days of headers' selected by default.

Until the day comes when every pan setting is customizable, would it be
reasonable instead to make the 'Get new headers' the default?

Would this change be inconvenient for any of you?