pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Where are the articles sent?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Where are the articles sent?
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 18:33:43 +0000 (UTC)

"Luis Angel Fdez. Fdez." <address@hidden>
posted address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Fri, 08 Jun
2007 19:23:27 +0200:

> In the stable branch articles sent were saved into a folder named
> pan.sent, but I can't see something like that in beta versions. So, is
> there place where sent articles are saved?

No such thing in the new one, fortunately or unfortunately.  This sounds
rude but it's not, it's literal.  If you want a copy, download it like
everyone else... or save it as a draft before sending it.

Of course, if like me, one of your servers thinks all posts of a certain
size /must/ be binary, and kills them on the text groups, and like me you
sometimes put an hour or more into a long text post... it can get /very/
frustrating when the thing doesn't show up!  I've learned to save my
longer posts in drafts before I send them off, so I can cut them up and
re-send if necessary, but I only learned that after losing one. =8^(