pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Here's an odd one : conditional plonk??

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Here's an odd one : conditional plonk??
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:16:48 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:12:36 +0000, Duncan wrote:
[...]
>>> Would it be feasible to plonk his posts if and only if they are either
>>> replies to mine, or comments in threads I start?
>>
>> It's "conditionally possible". <g>
[...]
> OK tried replying further before but did something and caused a crash,
> and was too tired to retype it at the time, so...
>
> First, from pan, we'll setup a score on [...]

    [snipperoo]

> OK, that's the first part.  Get that tested and working, that is,
> scoring all replies to your posts as 266, reply saying you've got that
> working, and we'll go from there.

It has taken me till this evening even to get back to the other group;
but I've read both your posts, and marked them to watch in Pan on all
machines, so they can't get lost. I *will* get back to this, when the
usual and unusual fires get put out, or at least knocked down to dull
roars. And I appreciate your efforts intensely. Many many thanks!