pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: changing size limitations on attached image display

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: changing size limitations on attached image display
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:05:23 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 13:49:10 +0100, Dave wrote:

> When an image attachment is including in a post, is there any way that
> the user can change the limits which Pan uses to decide whether the
> image should be displayed or only offered up via the Save As dialogue
> box?

That setting is hard-wired in the code at present.  Long ago I filed
a bug report complaining that pan refused to display images that were
a bit too big, and Charles increased the arbitrary size limit.

If I could find that old bug report I could tell you how to increase it
again -- but I can't find it on bugzilla.gnome.org.  Anyone know if old
bug reports are still available there?