pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] po/Makefile problem not fixed in 0.132

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] po/Makefile problem not fixed in 0.132
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 15:04:46 -0500

David Shochat wrote:
This is MacOS X 10.4.10 with MacPorts.
I'm posting this here since bug 430781 has been marked fixed, prematurely I would say. I am still getting exactly the same problem as in earlier builds, namely the configure _completes without error_ and yet po/Makefile has blank definitions for macros GMSGFMT and MSGFMT, causing the make to fail. Based on what I saw in the bug, I made sure I had gettext installed and that did not help, but then if that were the problem, configure should have told me so and failed. On my Ubuntu (Feisty) system, 0.132 builds and runs without issues, as always.

Is gettext installed on your system?