pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Adobe Forums

From: Brad Rogers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Adobe Forums
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 20:52:05 +0100

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:48:53 +0200
Helge Hielscher <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Helge,

> I've tried with forum.adobe.com and adobeforums.com, port 119 with and
> without user name. But pan 0.14.2.91 fails getting the groups (NNTP

Adobe's web site indicates that the correct place is
forums.macromedia.com, not forum.adobe.com or adobeforums.com.

I've never used it, but I set up pan to connect, and it d/l'd a groups
list without trouble.

--
 Regards  _

When I say ugly, I don't mean rough looking, I mean hideous
Ugly - The Stranglers