pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: documentation for dummies

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: documentation for dummies
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 03:18:52 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:31:27 -0700, Michael L Coburn wrote:

<delightful post snipped for brevity>

Hi Michael, and welcome to the pan-users maillist/newsgroup.  I think, before
attempting any answers, I should offer you an important question.  Is your pan
newsreader as out of date as your email client (Evolution 2.6.1)?  This is not
an idle question because pan has changed drastically in the past few months, so
we do need to know.

The pan documentation is indeed lagging behind the software.  This should come
as no real surprise to anyone who, like you, is clever enough to find and post
a question to this obscure mailing list ;o)  This is an excellent place to get
the answers you need, once you know what information we first need from you.

Again, welcome!  I'm certain you will get better answers than mine tomorrow or
the next day at the latest.