pan-users

[Pan-users] feature request: mark as spam

From: Thufir
Subject: [Pan-users] feature request: mark as spam
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:42:38 +0000 (UTC)

Spam has been, is, and (seemingly) will forever increase.  Maybe it would
be a drop in the bucket, but I would like the ability to right click a
message and select "report as spam" which would report the spam to
whichever abuse person is relevant (even if that's futile).

It doesn't have to actually do anything, if you told me that it did
something and simply deleted/filtered that message at least I would
*feel* like I did something :)

-Thufir