pan-users

[Pan-users] Group Folders

From: Dave . Stidham
Subject: [Pan-users] Group Folders
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:41:07 -0600

I have just installed Pan on Ubuntu Gutsy (7.10). I am unable to add any group folders, is this possible? I have Subscribed and Other. I would like to be able to separate out my newsgroups by their type. I tried to search under group and folder but I didn’t see anything relating to my question. Thanks.

Dave Stidham | Systems Adminstrator (Software) | OST | ¤Target |  3701 Wayzata Blvd, TFS-7CG | Minneapolis, MN 55416 | 612.307.8199 (ph)