pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Filters

From: Brad Rogers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Filters
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 22:29:14 +0000

On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:23:32 -0800 (PST)
Phil <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Phil,

> Ah.  Think I know who you mean, That guy cross posts
> to a zillion groups and, despite apparently suffering

Yes, that's the one.  Mind you, I'm seeing requests asking how to deal
with those rants in various places.  Mailing lists and usenet groups.
Frankly, I think there are too many for it to be a coincidence.  I'm
starting to wonder whether it's actually the maniac himself, looking
for people's kill strings, so he can circumvent them.

And people think *he's* paranoid.   :-)

I never see them though.  Unless some idiot quotes them to tell nut-job
to FOAD.

--
 Regards  _

The man in a tracksuit attacks me