pan-users

[Pan-users] Installation help in Ubuntu

From: Rick Barry
Subject: [Pan-users] Installation help in Ubuntu
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 05:40:09 -0800 (PST)

Ubuntu installs Pan 1.29 through the synaptic package
manager. I have downloaded and would like to install
1.32.
However, I've only been using Ubuntu for about a month
and I don't quite follow the generic install
instructions included with Pan. It appears I have all
the files needed for the software, so not sure why I
would need to compile the software.

If someone could be kind enough to walk me through or
give me a pointer to some more detailed instructions
specific to Ubuntu, I'd be very grateful.

Thank you!

Be a better friend, newshound, and