pan-users

[Pan-users] scoring tweak?

From: Tom Daly
Subject: [Pan-users] scoring tweak?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:24:59 -0400

Pan 0.132 / Kubuntu 7.10 / KDE 3.5.9

I have several (many?) frequent posters to various newsgroups scored as "Ignore Author > Score to -9999 > Forever"

The scoring filter is working fine, in that I never see posts from these people, but they appear to be entered as 'ghost-posters' ie I can read all the postings and still have the Group list telling me there are X unread posts. I assume these are from those whom I have blocked?? Is there something I can do in the Scoring to make posts from blocked senders not even show up as invisible unread postings?

other than that, couldn't be happier with Pan- helluvajob, devs :-)
thanks