pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] global scoring

From: Richard Gold
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] global scoring
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:03:31 -0500

Christian Buhtz wrote:
I am sorry about asking such simple questions but the manual is not available.

I score +1000 my own postings. But I have to do this for each group explicite. Isn't there a way to set this score rule for all groups?

(if in each group author is Christian Buhtz score +1000)

Open up the Score file in the .pan2 folder with your favorite text editor, and copy and paste the following:

%BOS
%Score created by Christian Buhtz
[*]
Score: =1000