pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Win32 build 0.133

From: David Kelly
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Win32 build 0.133
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 22:09:04 -0500

On Jul 31, 2008, at 9:09 PM, Kurt Schilling wrote:

David Kelly wrote:

For FreeBSD in the /usr/ports/news/pan directory change 0.132 to 0.133
and PORTREVISION=0 in Makefile, "rm distinfo", and then the normal
FreeBSD portupgrade or whatever you use will work. It will even download
the correct file from rebelbase.

Thanks, cuz. I'll archive that info for possible future use.

Its mostly "just interesting" as the official FreeBSD port was updating last year during the big rush within 24 hours of each beta release. I continue to find what FreeBSD has done with their ports system to be amazing, its all done from within make.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, address@hidden