pan-users

[Pan-users] Resetting a group?

From: stan
Subject: [Pan-users] Resetting a group?
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:56:56 -0700

>From time to time I try to see headers for articles I have already seen or
downloaded.  Turning off all filters sometimes doesn't bring them back, and
I'm certain they have not yet expired on the server.

I've tried "Get last five days of headers" to try to bring them back, but
that doesn't work.

Is there a way to completely reset a group so Pan never knew it was ever
there (no memory of headers seen or articles downloaded)?  Perhaps by
deleting a line or two in a file somewhere?

Thanks,
stan