pan-users

[Pan-users] pan with orca screen reader

From: Mike Reiser
Subject: [Pan-users] pan with orca screen reader
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:57:52 -0500

Hello all,

I'm using ubuntu 8.04 and am a blind user. I'm just wondering if any orca users are on here and if so has anyone used pan successfully with orca? I tried it and couldn't figure out where to subscribe to newsgroups or to download headers by tabbing arround. I would be interested in testing pan accessibility in general as well. Thanks,

Mike