pan-users

[Pan-users] Two NNTP servers?

From: Dan Stromberg
Subject: [Pan-users] Two NNTP servers?
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 16:34:06 -0700

If I have two NNTP servers, NNTP1 and NNTP2, and there are newsgroups
G1 and G2 that appear on BOTH NNTP1 and NNTP2 - and further, I want to
see G1 on NTTP1 and G2 on NNTP2 - is there a way of doing this with
current versions of pan?

I'm not sure, but it seems like in current versions of pan you list
your news servers in order of preference - the granularity doesn't
seem to extend to individual groups. But hopefully I'm wrong about
that.  :)

Thanks!