pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan brings PC to a standstill

From: Alan Meyer
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan brings PC to a standstill
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 20:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

My heartfelt thanks to all who figured this out.

On Ubuntu 8.10, I clicked System / Preferences / Assistive
Technologies, and unchecked "Enable Assistive Technologies".
Not long after that I rebooted for other reasons.  I don't know
if the reboot was required or not, but the next time after that
that I started Pan, the standstill problem seemed to be cured.

Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.

    Alan