pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Documentations

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Documentations
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 13:29:25 -0700

Paul Crawford wrote:
walt wrote:
In my excitement to make the switch I deleted my svn repo -- and the
patches that were in it -- without thinking. So, are there currently
any important patches that Charles hasn't committed yet?

Where is this repository?

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/pan2/

If you look towards the bottom of the page you will see the instructions
for getting your own copy of the pan2 repository:

#git clone git://git.gnome.org/pan2

Is it different from the 0.133 source code?

No, same thing.

If not, then the 'save as executable' fix has not (I think) been included.

Correct, thanks.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear that gnome.org made the switch to git
because it was only a year or so since their switch from cvs to svn. When
I use svn I always wind up cursing at it, so now I'm happy :o)