pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Speaking of servers

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Speaking of servers
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 00:06:30 +0000 (UTC)

George Czerw <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Tue, 26 May
2009 15:16:55 -0400:

> margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px; -qt-block-indent:0; text-indent:0px;
> -qt-user-state:0;"><br></p>It means that you're getting what you're
> paying for!  If you can't put up with its foibles, then purchase a
> subscription to a less flaky, more-reliable service.  (I'm not being
> critical, I use motzarella as well).<br>

Nothing to add but just to second Travis.  There's a reason pan doesn't
do HTML.  If you believe your message is so contentless as to require
prettying up with HTML, why post in the first place (unless you're
deliberately trying to obscure something, like the spammers and crackers
often are), but at /least/ respect the pan position of no HTML on the pan
list even if you don't do so elsewhere.