pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Broken image display

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Broken image display
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 05:13:22 +0000 (UTC)

john wendel <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Wed, 01 Jul 2009
20:29:31 -0700:

> After "upgrading" to Fedora 11, Pan version 0.133, I'm seeing a lot of
> the following errors
>
> Attachment not shown: MIME type image/jpeg; filename img254.jpg
>
> Some images display OK, but most get this error.
>
> Any clues?

No real clues on that particular one, possibly because I haven't done
binaries in ages, but see Beartooth's post before yours.  He too is using
Fedora 11 and is seeing a different issue (pan's not forwarding messages
to the mail client when there's something on the mailto line, like it has
for some time, including with this version, previously).  I'm seeing that
problem too on Gentoo, with the same pan I've been using for months, so
it's obviously an upgrade of one of the libraries pan's built against
that is the issue there.  I'm guessing it's a library update issue in
your case as well, possibly the same library update, possibly a different
one.