pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan crashes on start of program

From: Doug Saylor
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan crashes on start of program
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 23:48:50 -0500

No, the CLI really wasn't painful, but that was because you & others cared
enough to spoon feed me. Thank you! Where do I find more people like you! So
the "mv" command I remember from a book on Linux I read. What was the "-v" all
about? Do I need to fix anything eles, i.e. is the rename I've done ok to stick
with? Follow-up question -- what exactly went wrong & how did a rename fix it?
If you have the time, it'd be nice to have really learned something from this.

Doug

P.S. I must say, I do love this program. So many years I actually PAID <gasp>
for Usenet Explorer!

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses