pan-users

[Pan-users] Queued for decode

From: Rhialto
Subject: [Pan-users] Queued for decode
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:37:35 +0200

Hi there, I'm using the latest git version with stuff from K Haley,
and when downloading big multipart files, I see that the downloading
gets way ahead of the decoding.

At one point I had 20 files "Queued for Decode" in my task list. And the
decoding process did seem to go very slowly for some reason. No progress
showed on its bar (at the bottom), until suddenly it was done.

And then at some point, (all the tasks had been downloaded for a while,
just some more queued for decoding) behaviour went back to normal:
progress bars of saving/decoding started to appear, and it went quickly
again. Weird, eh?

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.