pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Bye bye pan 0.14, what's next for pan 0.1xx?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Bye bye pan 0.14, what's next for pan 0.1xx?
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:06:13 +0000 (UTC)

Maurice Batey posted on Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:09:30 +0100 as excerpted:

> On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:36:45 +0000, Duncan wrote:
>
>> I finally deleted my old 0.14 version config...
>
>   Well, having - with kind help from you folk in here -  tried 'new' pan
>   a few
> months ago, I'm still with 'old' pan, as I found new pan somewhat shaky
> at times, and did not like the way it fetches from all possible servers.
>
> No doubt the day will come when I shall have to make the change...

Perhaps with you actually running it and still here as a regular, you can
handle any questions that popup about it.  =:^)

Or, between you for the GUI and stuff like file locations and formats,
and me for some of the history/philosophy and non-coding technical
issues...