pan-users

[Pan-users] gmane fedora list problems

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] gmane fedora list problems
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 18:04:11 +0000 (UTC)

        I've been posting with Pan via gmane to its fedora.general (a
version of a redhat list) for about as long as there has been a Fedora OS
-- and suddenly I have troubles.

        I have tried at least three times to post a question about an app
called qgis -- and neither my posts nor any replies show up.

        I don't see anything on gmane.discuss that looks relevant, afaict.

        What could be wrong??