pan-users

[Pan-users] (no subject)

From: Jeremy Elliott
Subject: [Pan-users] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 09:54:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I've been using Pan for a few years now, totally love it (although I don't care for the installer, so I've been making my own with NSIS). My main issue is that I'm using 5 servers right now, but Pan is apparently not connecting to one. Whenever I tell it to update my groups, I'm left with a list of all my groups in my Tasks. Is there any way to tell which server isn't connecting? If I delete them one at a time to check, I lose all my groups and the read/unread messages from them. Thanks!