pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Scoring question

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Scoring question
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 15:51:35 -0800

On 03/08/2010 02:28 PM, Duncan wrote:
But blocking by from/author name isn't a problem, since that's in the
overview headers.  Score on author, set contains, starts with, or matches
regex, as appropriate, and delete the email address portion (between the
angle brackets<>), setup the rest of the score and you should be good to
go.

Thank you. Done! Years ago, in a different group, there was a troll who not only changed his email address, he changed his name. However, he had his own vanity domain and all his email addresses were there, so I just killfiled address@hidden and got rid of him once and for all. In this case, the troll in question clearly knows he's not welcome, but continues to pop in and try to stir up trouble at random intervals. With luck, I've now seen the last of him: good riddance to bad rubbish!