pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] testing branch changed

From: walt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] testing branch changed
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:36:01 -0700

On 03/24/2010 01:49 PM, K. Haley wrote:
I decided I didn't like the way the nzb patch was implemented so I blew
away the old testing branch.  The new one contains my first pass at
allowing scoring on all headers.  There is no UI for this due to it's
performance.  Pan doesn't cache the article scores so each time you load
a group that scores on non-overview headers all cached articles in that
group will have to be read.

Also I updated master a while back to include all the patches from the
integration branch.

You've been a busy bee, KH, thanks!  After many weeks of inactivity, I just
pulled:

From git://github.com/lostcoder/pan2
 = [up to date]      editor     -> origin/editor
 = [up to date]      gmime      -> origin/gmime
 = [up to date]      integration -> origin/integration
 = [up to date]      master     -> origin/master
 = [up to date]      mb_space   -> origin/mb_space
 = [up to date]      mem        -> origin/mem
 = [up to date]      other      -> origin/other
 = [up to date]      sec        -> origin/sec
 + 03cee0e...34b6960 testing    -> origin/testing  (forced update)
Already up-to-date.

Am I still pulling from the correct repository, and does this result seem
correct given your recent commits?

Again, many thanks for your help with pan.