pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Customizing scoring defaults

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Customizing scoring defaults
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:56:01 -0700

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 21:38:53 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> So now you need to know how to score a thread, right?  To score a thread
> to something other than watched or ignored, simply add a scoring rule,
> on the second line of the dialog, set "and the article's" REFERENCES,
> CONTAINS, and either take the default or set the appropriate message-id.

OK, that's what I'm looking for.  So how do I change the scoring defaults
done by the "Watch Thread" and "Ignore Thread" macros so they're not
worthless?  Alternately, how do I remove those and replace them with my
own?  Having to manually add a scoring rule through the long-form
dialogue is time consuming and annoying to say the least.