pan-users

[Pan-users] Can I tell Pan, with one command, to watch many threads?

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Can I tell Pan, with one command, to watch many threads?
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 19:38:32 +0000 (UTC)

        When I come to a group I haven't gotten to for a while, or use a
backup machine, I often want to tell Pan to watch several threads at once
-- especially ones I started, which have gotten new answers, or answers
not marked read on the current computer.

        I can get them into batches easily enough, sorting by author; I
can highlight one, scroll down, hold Shift, and highlight another, thus
highlighting a whole batch. But if I then right-click and choose "Watch
thread," it doesn't.

        Is there a way? Or hope for one?

        Might I even be able to tell a given group's preferences to watch
all of the treads I start, or all I participate in??