pan-users

[Pan-users] Bug in Headers pane?

From: Ron Johnson
Subject: [Pan-users] Bug in Headers pane?
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 13:38:10 -0500

When I go into a group, highlight some articles and then start downloading them, the unread articles' font "converts" from Bold to Regular style as each article is downloaded.

However, if I go to a different group and then come back (or exit Pan and restart) then the articles' font no longer "converts from Bold to Regular style as each article is downloaded, and the articles that were downloaded while I was in a different group are still Bold.

Any thoughts?

corrupt."