pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN : Ubuntu package PPA

From: Jeffrey Needle
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN : Ubuntu package PPA
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 23:06:56 -0700

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 10:54 PM, Ron Johnson <address@hidden> wrote:
On 05/07/2012 12:22 AM, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
I add repositories using the Ubuntu Software Center.  Try adding the ppa
through the software center, and you'll see what I mean.

I just double-checked something -- in my copy and paste of the ppa line, I
accidentally had a leading space before the repository name.  I forget that
this messes up the Ubuntu Software Center's ability to add ppa's.  I've
removed the space and it works fine now.

File a bug against software-center: it should trim leading and trailing whitespace.

I'll do it.  Thanks.

--
"There is usually only a limited amount of damage that can be
done by dull or stupid people. For creating a truly monumental