pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan not in Mint Debian repository

From: dos4ever
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan not in Mint Debian repository
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 06:45:43 -0700

Hello I am a long time user of Pan and recently installed Mint Debian LMDE 201204. I could not find Pan in the repository, I tried a Pan Deb package I found but it would not install as a lack of dependency file when I tried to install that file, I had a newer one already on the OS and it would not work with the Deb file. I then tried to install from source code
and after ./configure; make resulted in an error message about Glib.....
XPN *IS* in the repository but I prefer Pan,,,,can you help with a set of script that will install Pan from source??? Anyway you could persuade Mint Debian to include Pan in the repository?

--
X-Face:"iQ~K}<B'address@hidden(v=rZekZ`%zy&t3_}%f3xb_>SZV5\BivifsE-Ai_g9UK-6:Df/:xz]PWP#M_?pd2[V1Py``~9A7(|.)*nK/!aQ])9xdSFFKnB:?BbpxQ5J.#p:&`aF~Z>eJmZwy3~MyiAy(Ut1[jHGE%i`G%x-atulz^=