pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Problem with links

From: Jeffrey Needle
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Problem with links
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 23:09:41 -0700

<snip>

> So... to try to answer the question now that it's plain text... (Again,
> thanks Travis =:^)...
>
> Have you checked pan preferences or did you simply assume they were set
> appropriately for your usage?  What does the applications tab, web
> browser option, say, and is it appropriate to your chosen desktop?  If so
> and it still isn't working, you can try setting custom and filling in the
> blank with your preference.

Well, I figured out how to switch to plain text in gmail.  It isn't
intuitive -- to know you're typing in html.  Sorry about that.

I checked the settings in pan and learned that the problem was with
how Linux was setting the default browser.  Once I fixed Linux's
setting, pan works just fine.

Thanks.
Jeffrey Needle
address@hidden