pan-users

[Pan-users] Fetching new article headers in subscribed groups ever X min

From: Christian
Subject: [Pan-users] Fetching new article headers in subscribed groups ever X minutes?
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 17:21:55 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I am new to Pan. I'm running Pan 0.139. I have tried to figure out how to
have Pan check for and fetch new article headers every 30 minutes, but I
can't figure out how. In other news readers I've used it's been pretty
obvious how to set this, but in Pan it's either hidden or I am missing
something obvious. Please let me know how I can set it so that Pan
fetches new articles by time interval, in my case 30 minutes.

--
//Christian