pan-users

[Pan-users] Next Group and Next Unread Group

From: scdill
Subject: [Pan-users] Next Group and Next Unread Group
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 14:07:22 +0000 (UTC)

I am running pan compiled from a git.gnome.org/pan2 pull, performed last
Friday (previously I was running a distribution release of .139). The
compile and install went smoothly once I installed the dependencies.

My only issue is when I try to go to the "Next Unread Group", either
from the Go menu or by using the default "g" key binding, pan looks in
the local folders rather than the subscribed folders. If I do a "<shift>
g" to just go to the next group, pan again goes to the local folder.

I am running Xubuntu 12.10 and was wondering if anyone else was
experiencing this.