pan-users

[Pan-users] Still grumbling about sorting order

From: David WE Roberts
Subject: [Pan-users] Still grumbling about sorting order
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 18:31:55 +0000 (UTC)

Some time ago I asked for help in getting Pan to approximate the sorting
strategy of OE/Windows Mail.

i.e. all watched threads at the top in date order newest first, then all
unwatched threads in date order newest first.

Eventually I was shown that if, after selecting a NG from the Group pane I
followed the sequence in the Header pane:
(1) Click on Date column
(2) Click on the Score column
(3) Click on the Score column again
then the Header pane was sorted as I desired.

So far so good.

However although I now religiously follow this sequence every time I move
between NGs Pan does not seem to remember this.

I have to do this every time.

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but it is bugging me!

Cheers

Dave R