pan-users

[Pan-users] Is there an easy way, in Pan 0.135, to delete all threads wi

From: Rock
Subject: [Pan-users] Is there an easy way, in Pan 0.135, to delete all threads with a score of 0?
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 05:59:17 +0000 (UTC)

I would like to delete all threads that I haven't participated in.

Certainly I select and delete threads manually, but, is there a
way to simply delete all threads which I haven't posted to?

That is, given I give myself a high score (+1000), is there a way
to easily delete all threads which don't meet a minimum score of
zero?