pan-users

[Pan-users] Filtering out responses to individuals already filtered out

From: JCA
Subject: [Pan-users] Filtering out responses to individuals already filtered out
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 18:39:00 -0600

I have my filters set up so that posts from a number of individuals are deleted automatically before I even get to see them. What I would like to do is set up a filter that will do the same to all responses to such posts, no matter who is replying. At first I thought this would be possible by filtering on the basis of the contents of posts - but Pan does not have this capability.

Is it possible to create a Pan filter to do what I am asking, namely, to filter out all responses to posts from peoples whose messages are already automatically deleted?