pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Should "Go Next Watched Article" work?

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Should "Go Next Watched Article" work?
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:05:25 +0000 (UTC)

manthony-hrKqIoV4s10AvxtiuMwx3w posted on Wed, 25 Sep 2013 22:19:58 -0700
as excerpted:

> font-size:10pt;"><div>I am trying hard to let go of Pan 0.14.2.91.&nbsp;
> I just installed 0.139 on my laptop running Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS.&nbsp;
> The reason I am still holding onto 0.14.x is because I can use CTL-F and
> CTL-G to move through the headers to go to articles with a particular
> author.&nbsp; I use that to find articles I have posted, and see if
> similar system in 0.139 by setting a Scoring rule, giving my posts a
> score of "9999".&nbsp; It is my understanding that an article with a
> 9999 score is "watched".&nbsp; However, if I use CTL-SHFT-N to try to
> jump to "next watched article", nothing happens.&nbsp; The other "Go"
> Googled this question, and cannot find that this has been a problem for
> anyone else.&nbsp; Is "Next Watched Article" not implemented, and I
> don't know it, or is there something wrong with my Pan?&nbsp; Or, is

Please cut out the gobbledy-gook and post in plain text.  Only spammers
and malware distributors need HTML to try to trigger an exploit or try to
dress up their spam.  If it's worth reading, it's worth reading in plain
text.

FWIW, I'm running git-pan, updated a couple days ago, and while I don't
normally use scores much (other than the occasional kill-file entry), I
did just check the behavior here, and indeed, go to next watched article
doesn't seem to do anything here, either.

So it appears to be a bug.