pan-users

[Pan-users] Filtering

From: Graham Todd
Subject: [Pan-users] Filtering
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 12:34:20 +0000

I use bsfilter for my spam filtering through Claws-Mail.

The default setting seems to show an item as spam if it meets ANY of the
conditions set in the spam button; however, I have had posts which I
would like set as ham so that they are not filtered into the Trash
folder on receipt, but in every other way would seem to meet the
conditions for being set as spam.

As an example, I am a member of a few recycling groups in my area.  I'd
like to set items that are offered as ham and those that are taken as
spam. They have the same general spam settings but with the exception
that I'd like a system to mark them as ham instead, as an override.

Does such a system exist in Claws, or do I have to trawl through the
Trash folder every time to weed out the ham?

-- Graham Todd

Email composed using Nota Linux and Claws-Mail
Software Libre/Free Software (free as in free
speech and freedom, not cost) used throughout.

Join ORG (the Open Rights Group) and protect
your online rights and freedoms.