pan-users

[Pan-users] Scoring troubles...

From: JB
Subject: [Pan-users] Scoring troubles...
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 10:40:47 -0500

  Hi all,

  I've been getting a large number of the german-netherland big MB-sized posts
  to a certain newsgroup. Unfortunately because I can only afford the cheapest
  option of the server for my groups, just *one* of these danged posts makes it
  so I don't get to see any other posts. For example, when I open that group, I
  normally do a 'download latest 300 headers'. What I get when I do that now is
  *one* header and it's just a spam-like thing and the 'who' that sends it
  constantly changes so I can't make a score on the sender.

  One guy said to make a score of 'fx*.fr*' on the headers, but Pan doesn't have
  a way to do that.

  I see a 'references' that brings up this for the spammer:
  <address@hidden> (and each one is similar but *always*
  different).

  I've tried adding a scoring to 'references, matches regex' and putting
  <fx.*.fr*> but this has done absolutely nothing so I know I'm doing it
  incorrectly or Pan isn't working right (more likely the former, heh heh).

  Can anyone tell me how to score this a-hole to -9999 so that I can start
  getting the regular messages in this group, please?

  JB

--
http://www.lawcollective.org/  Learn your rights easily through cartoons!

http://www.roadblock.org/rights/  Know your rights about and at roadblocks!

http://fija.org/  Learn about Jury Nullification! Take back your rights from the
over-reaching: police, justice system and government!